Monday, April 12, 2010

Not that you care ...

... but I'm pretty burnt out after an eventful weekend. I rocked out 80s-style Saturday night and had an astonishingly smooth Sunday, considering my parents and my aunt and uncle met my future in-laws for the FIRST TIME EVER. (In a way, this is crushingly disappointing. I thought for sure there would be an episode of "Scenes from an Engagement" in all this, but everyone was so pleasant and respectful to each other. Damn you all!)

So yeah, I'll be blogging at you later. I've got some pretty good ideas, if I do say so myself, but they'll have to wait for now. Tomorrow, we'll have a new Debate of the Week, which will deal with the pope and the Catholic Church's broadening child molestation scandal.

In the meantime, though, you should check out the good work over at the blogs listed over on the left under the "Friends in Blogging" header.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to disappoint you but we really liked her family. They were so nice and funny. I bet that we will all have a great time at the wedding.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, say something.