Tuesday, June 29, 2010

LeBron Watch: Going to the Bulls. No, the Heat!

Or is it the Cavs?

I can't take much more of this. Can I induce my own coma and time it to end just at the precise moment it's confirmed where he'll sign? Is that possible? (Although I'm not so sure I'd want to come out of it if, after all the hype and rumor-mongering, he doesn't end up with the Bulls. But if he did end up signing with the Bulls, I'd at least hope that my dear fiancee would have a LeBron Bulls jersey on order for me, with the order confirmation printout in hand to greet me I emerge from my coma.)

Anyway, it seems like everything about where he's headed is both true and untrue. The more you look at his situation, the less it makes sense. It reminds me of this (which, by the way, could well be a hint about my next blogging project):



"Sometimes the more you look, the less you really know."

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I've rooted for a Thursday to get here more than this week's, which is the beginning of the NBA free agency period for those of you who don't know or don't give a shit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they could make a prime time event for it and cash in

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, say something.