Thursday, May 13, 2010

Chaos.

"Some men just want to watch the world burn." -- Alfred

Count me as one of those men, at least when it comes to the upcoming NBA free agency period. There will be many star players on the market, led by Dwyane Wade, Amar'e Stoudemire, Chris Bosh, possibly Dirk Nowitzki, and none other than the king himself, LeBron James.

I would like to see most of the free agents leave for new teams, particularly the superstars. I would love to see the balance of power undergo a catastrophic shift. I want to see Dwyane Wade in a Bulls uniform. I want anarchy.

That's why I want the Cavs to lose to the Celitcs in game 6 tonight or in game 7, if necessary. I want an epic disappointment for LeBron. I want him so disgusted with Cleveland that he'll either skip town or prompt the franchise to really shake things up by firing their woefully overmatched coach, Mike Brown, and bringing in a blockbuster free agent themselves. Mostly, though, I want LeBron to flee, preferably to Chicago or N.Y.

I want chaos.

Go Celtics. For this week, at least.

1 comment:

Go ahead, say something.